Roles and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain scalable automated data pipelines. Support critical data pipelines with a highly scalable distributed architecture - including data ingestion (streaming, events and batch), data integration, data curation.
- Deploy, automate, maintain and manage Azure cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Good architectural understanding to build and ensure customer success when building new solutions and migrating existing data applications on Azure platform.
- Conduct full technical discovery, identifying pain points, business and technical requirements, as is and to be” scenarios.
- Design and arrangement of scalable, highly attainable, and fault tolerant systems on Azure platform.
- Ownership and responsibility for end-to-end design and development, testing, release of key components.
- Understand and implement best practices in management of data, including master data, reference data, metadata, data quality and lineage.
- Experience with code versioning tools and a command of configuration management concepts and tools, CI-CD including DevOps.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Expert level SQL knowledge and experience.
- 4 Years Relevant experience in SSIS (Mandatory)
- 2 Years Relevant experience in ADF (Azure Data Factory)-(Mandatory)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services, or other ETL/ELT tools.
- Experience with streaming integration and cloud-based data processing systems such as; Kafka, and Data bricks.
- Experience with Snowflake/SnowSQL preferred.
- Hands-on knowledge of cloud-based data warehouse solutions.
- Experience working within Agile methodologies.
- Experience with cloud architecture and solutions.
- Experience with cloud-based data storage such as Azure data lake and blob storage
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server database and Oracle database.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Linux virtual servers.
- Experience implementing data pipelines.
- Experience deploying developed code.
- Moderate skill in Power BI.
Trellance is a leading provider of business analytics and technology consulting for credit unions, helping them meet the financial needs of today’s digital consumer. With a comprehensive suite of data science solutions, professional staffing and professional services, the Trellance team ensures credit unions increase efficiency, manage risk, and improve member experience. As credit unions’ tech partner, Trellance brings them to the next frontiers of fintech, filled with powerful tools such as artificial intelligence and machine learning. Data In. Insights out. Learn more at Trellance.com.