Job Title : Finance Manager/Account Manager (TL)
Job location: Ahmedabad
Work hours: 8 hours per day
Employment type: Full-time
Shift Time : 7AM to 4PM
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Oversee all financial activities including management of the company deliverables around financial reporting and control.
- Financial compliance with relevant government bodies including GST, PAYG, Payroll Tax, Superannuation and Workcover.
- Preparation of yearly budgets and forecast
- Actively manage the companys cash flow
- Maintain consolidated accounts for the group
- Review weekly and monthly management reports and send them to higher management.
- Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals
- Assist with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit
- Liaison with companys accountants
- Manage the operations of the finance department including working closely with the accounts manager, AR team leader and payroll
- Oversee month end accounting processes, accruals, prepayments, and journals
- Provide leadership for the business
- Contribute to commercial decision making
- Identification of opportunities to improve existing processes and implementation of new initiatives
- SKILL AND EXPERIENCE:
- Five or more years experience of managing a team of 6
- A bachelor's degree or masters degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field preferred
- Understanding of Australia Accounting, GST and taxation
- Require accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to look at big picture
- Passion for collaborating with other team members across Aussizz Group India and Australia.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in fast paced, outcome focused environment
- Flexible and adapt to change
- Good Communication Skills
- Tech Savvy is essential