We are seeking a Front-End Developer with experience and expertise in building modern web applications using front-end technology.
- Review, Evaluate, and Validate technical requirements
- Experience with angular technologies
- Work with Product Owners and other team members to translate the requirements into final deliverables
- Understand Storyboards, Wireframes, Visual mockups, and other Media elements
- Understand and utilize the latest tools, technologies, and trends in both Web and E-Learning development
- Ensure the deliverables meet PHPDots standards, and guidelines
- Work with Visual Designers to gather wireframes, Visual Mockups, graphics, audio, video, and other UI elements
- Work with Quality Assurance (QA) team to get the product tested, address any issues
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience working in Bootstrap 4/5, Angular Material Framework.
- Experienced in using Functional and Unit Testing methods
- Version control systems and principles (we use GIT)
- Proficiency in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap4/5.
- Experience using a client-side MVC/ MVP framework.
- Experience in responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, and performance.
- Up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Proactiveness and strong communication skills.
- Translates the concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to an intuitive user experience for a wide range of interfaces.