UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 23rd Aug 2022
- Organizing and maintaining Employee records
- Regular Update Employee Leaves and Internal database
- Responsible for distributing goal sheet and getting the acceptance of Goal sheet from employees
- Assist in developing Manpower planning and Budgeting
- Monitor costs and expenses employee related to assist in budget preparation
- Co-ordinate between interviewer and select employees and conduct the Joining formalities.
- Manage end to end recruitment and selection process
- Preparation of Employee documents like Appointment Letter, Offer letter, Probation, confirmation letters, Increment letter, Promotion letter and others.
- Create, Implement, Revise new processes, policies and procedures within the organization.
- Preparation of the processes as per the need of the management.
- Liaise with external partners, like Labor consultant, Contractors and ensure legal compliance to be follow as per labor law
- Work like a bridge between the management and employees. Address and resolve employee issues and grievances with utmost priority
- Look after the payroll management and leave management of the team
- Arrange travel and accommodations and process expense form
- Manage the smooth exit formalities of the Employees with as per company policy & process