UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 9th Dec 2022
- Development of projects based in Magento 1/2.
- Design and programming of custom Magento templates and modules.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Develop functionality and integration with other in-house software.
- Monitor and solve integration issues.
- Work with business stakeholders to review designs, customer requirements.
- Installation of security patches.
- 3+ Years of Front-End Development for Magento 2. X in accordance with Magento Best Practice and quality standards
- 4+ Years of demonstrated ability working with frontend frameworks like Angular, Vue.js, Knockout.js, React
- Strong customer-facing UI/UX design skills
- Familiarity with developing custom themes and modules for Magento
- Experience with 3rd party integrations and services, customizing and troubleshooting different areas of Magento
- Proficiency in SQL/MySQL and using relational databases
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop and Adobe XD.
- Experience with Wireframing and prototyping feature designs before executing development
- Familiarity with object-oriented principles and design patterns
- Experience with writing and consuming APIs
- Familiarity with REST / GraphQL APIs and Service Oriented Architecture concepts
- Experience with PCI Compliance and Credit Card processing, as well as the ability to integrate payment gateway providers
- Familiarity with PHP (7) OOP Standards and Composer
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with Split Testing Website Content and Features, measuring results
- Strong Debugging and Troubleshooting Skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to spot issues and suggest improvements while doing code reviews
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Magento certification is a big plus