UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 29th Aug 2022
Your Major Job Responsibilities as an ODOO Developer would be:
1) You will lead and participate in various development projects for our products and services and be involved in all developmentrelated aspects of our technical operations.
2) Take Initiatives for the required changes in software development process to manage overall quality.
3) Solve complex performance and other critical problems and architectural challenges.
4) Develop applications/features that affect everyday life.
Roles & Activities:
1) Design and Develop ODOO apps (new module development and customization).
2) Analyse the Scope document.
3) Create low level requirement document in discussion with different teams.
4) Follow best practices in Software development to ensure the readability and maintainability of the code.
5) Re-use the features available in ODOO to fulfill the Scope objectives.
6) Create custom module in ODOO to meet the specific domain requirement.
7) Follow source code checking process to maintain the code in Git Version Control.
8) Follow best practices for secured Software Development.
Required Skills Sets :