Roles and Responsibilities
IPA Sr. Developer is responsible for developing and deploying RPA based solutions as per the Business requirements/solution design document(s). This individual will work closely with our Automation team and must be able to work on design documents. He/she will also validate the automation by performing appropriate unit testing and ensure configuration control (version control) of the solution.
- Work closely with Technical Lead for understanding the functional and technical design
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the Business requirements/solution design to meet the defined requirements
- Ensure timely completion of assigned tasks as per the Project Plan
- Work closely with design team to identify project requirements and understand documents like SDD, TDD.
- Highlight Risk and Issues throughout the project life cycle to respective Project Manager
- Coordinate with Testing / Quality Engineering teams to ensure proper testing is performed
- Coordinate with architecture and development teams to perform code reviews to ensure that all solutions are aligned to per-defined architecture/design.
- Ensures good documentation throughout the development lifecycle
Desired Candidate Profile
- 7+ years of experience with good understanding of programming concepts. Should be from a programming background on any coding language
- Should have 3+ yrs of hands-on experience on Automation Anywhere (A360/A2019)
- Should be Automation Anywhere Certified
- Blue Prism knowledge is desirable
- Should have development experience in C#, .NET, MS SQL
- Proven competency in agile and lean software development
- Effective communication in English (written and verbal)