UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 7th Dec 2022
- Candidate must have Proven Website Analysis Skills, Strong SEO Fundamentals and should be familiar with On Page, Off Page Optimization, and Social Media Promotion.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Handling Meta tags and Keywords.
- Good understanding of keyword density in page content.
- A critical element of this role is to improve rankings for the clients assigned to your portfolio, and deliver reporting on a monthly basis.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Knowledge of Google Algorithm Update
- Communication to team and management on project development, time lines, and results.