Roles and Responsibilities
- Good knowledge on US staffing life cycle.
- Reviewing client job descriptions, resourcing, screening, qualifying and submitting resumes based on the clients needs.
- Sourcing from different job boards Like Monster, Dice, Carrier Builder.
- Ability to understand the technical/IT job description that is shared by Aditi Consultings end-client
- Review and understand technical job requirements.
- Reviewing resumes and over-the-phone qualifying candidates for technical fitment (eligibility), behavioral fitment, stability (suitability), etc.
- Foster long-term relationship with candidates.
- Should have the ability to do proactive recruitment, pipeline candidates through various recruiting and social networking sites and add resumes to Aditi Consultings centralized database.
- Utilize innovative and effective convincing / negotiation skills to attract top talent.
- Should have understanding and ability to meet all quality parameters before submitting resume to the client portal.
- Ensure that adequate number of qualified candidates is submitted for all assigned client requirements in a timely manner.
- Responsible for interview coordination, follow up calls, offer roll out and on-boarding.
- Ensure candidate is available and ready to take up the position.
- Ensure appropriate paperwork is done for placements.
- Should have ability to comprehend basic compliance parameters prior to submitting resume to the client
- Active participation in Technical training, employee engagement and self-development program.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's Degree in any stream.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well versed with full recruitment life cycle.
- US IT recruitment background is a must.
- Exposure in working with direct client requirements and VMS-based clients.
- Knowledge of various US tax terms (W2, C2C, 1099).
- Should be good with technologies or must have a thorough understanding of various IT terminologies.
- Good interpersonal and team coordination skills.
- Go-getter attitude, ability to think out of the box.
- Quick-thinker, proactive and self-driven individual.
Please note, in this role, the ideal candidate will be servicing Aditi Consultings clients and customers in the United States. Therefore, the candidate’s work schedule will run on EST, CST, and PST time zones (IST nightshift).