Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with sales and sales operations ensuring proper management of marketing alignment initiatives and processes that will support exceptional lead management, enhanced data quality, and improved lead quality.
- Work closely with the sales team and marketing team to troubleshoot lead issues, capture feedback, and present them back to our team for improvements.
- Detail key processes and best practices to drive alignment and longevity of project impact.
- Manage email nurture campaigns
Desired Candidate Profile
- BA/BS degree with 1-3 years experience working in marketing operations or sales operations.
- Detailed knowledge about the B2B Marketing and Sales Funnel as well as hands-on experience working with and architecting solutions and processes within Salesforce.
- Working knowledge of Marketing Automation tools such as Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot, or Pardot. • Advanced Salesforce skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use said skills to address sophisticated problems and come up with creative solutions.
- Results-oriented go-getter, ready to tackle problems and take this company to the next level.