Description Team is looking for developers with experience in building Web Applications. You will be responsible for Techno Functional Support, solutions, consulting and developments/enhancements. You will collaborate with high performing teams for the ongoing DevOps (Development and Support Operations) work for DigitalX. You will be leading continuous improvements on web solution to achieve optimization.
The candidate for this job must have a strong technology skills & hands on experience in Java/J2EE frameworks & DevOps. Must have strong solution designing skills. Prior Elastic Search, AEM or AWS development experience will be an added advantage though not necessary. The individual must possess ability to network and interface with Global IT and business stakeholders to internalize requirements, interpreting and applying processes to deliver value to stakeholders.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in designing and supporting software solutions that achieve the best customer value
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code; ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Translate customer and business requirements into functional and technical solutions and provide input on the testability of functional requirements and designs
- Provide DevOps support to ensure day-to-day Web operations are running smoothly
- Collaborate with Web architects to research and assess technologies, tools, and processes in the industry that are relevant to Keysight architecture and business needs
- Create prototypes and models to demonstrate the applicability and value of new technologies
- Be a strong enabler and collaborator willingness to share ideas, documentation and best practices.
- Ability to work across Global teams and different time-zones
- Excellent interpersonal, oral/presentation and written communication skills in both technical and non-technical language
- Pursue ongoing learning opportunities to strengthen skill-sets
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Strong technology skills & hands on experience in Java/J2EE frameworks
- At least 5 years experience with custom application development and at least 2 years experience with designing and solutioning, with an overall 10+ years IT experience.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum processes.
- Experience in Web application development, design and solutioning.
- Experience in Linux/Unix with shell scripting
- Experience in DevOps - Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment tooling (e.g. Jenkins, Bitbucket; Github)
- Advanced knowledge of designing and developing APIs (RESTful APIs) and SOAP-based web services
- Experience with Elastic Search preferred
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) OR other content management systems preferred
- Experience on cloud-native applications (AWS, Lambda functions, RDS, Azure) preferred
- Team worker with ability to collaborate across cross functional teams to meet aggressive delivery schedules
- Ability to work independently in a global environment and ability to drive projects
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of SDLC methodologies
- Eager to learn and deliver on new technologiesRoles and Responsibilities
NOTE: If you are interested please share your updated resume email@example.com