As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your day in the role will include
- You will design and develop complex BPM/CRM application collaborates with Mainframe, web and client server based legacy systems.
- Help overcome technical challenges, provide POC(Proof of Concept) to client as required, lead the team from technical front.
- You will use business and technical knowledge to conduct the highest level analyses regarding program/application/system and making strategic recommendations to management and client
You will come with
- Experience as Pega consultant who focuses on application design, rule development or process architecting.
- Your overall responsibilities include Use Case Analysis, solutioning, design and implementation of Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC).
- Business Applications and Rules within the BPM(Business Process Optimization)/CRM(Customer Relationship Management) Suite and integration between the BPM/CRM suite and supporting applications.
- Extensive experience using Pega PRPC and Pega framework, developer proficient with the Pega implementation cycle, including tool installation, business application and rules development, business process modeling, testing, and deployment.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 10 Years of Experience required.
- Should have demonstrable understanding of the BPMS (Business Process Management System) methodology and the main features of BPMS workflow capabilities, their features and limitations.
- Pega systems PRPC (PEGA Rules Process Commander) Version 7.X
- Mandatory Certifications: CSA (Pega Certified System Architect), CSSA (Pega Certified Senior System Architect)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- CLSA(Certified Lead System Architect) Part 1 or Part 2 certification is preferred