Qualification: Any Graduate (who are pursuing or completed B.Ed)
Experience: 0 to 5 yrs(in teaching), fresher's also can apply
Job Type: Full time, working from school
- Get a briefing at the beginning of the day and assist the Main Teacher in implementing the plan for the day.
- Manage the classroom responsibly i.e. orderly and timely arrangement, preparing charts and maintain an environment that is conducive to learn within the classroom.
- Participate and assist the Main Teacher in providing individual attention during support programs.
- Observe students performance and provide the Main Teacher with valuable inputs.
- Prepare and receive homework files.
- Be responsible for the emotional and physical well being of every child.
- Be approachable and treat students fairly and objectively.
- Inculcate discipline in and out of the classroom.
- Ensure that all children pay attention to the Lesson plan delivered
- Supervise students at all times in the school premises.
- Identify students with special needs and communicate the same to the Main Teacher.
Interested candidates may send your resumes to Nandini.Monicak@vgos.org