Position: Assit Manager IT Projects
Experience: 8-10 Years
- Good on people management skills and experience in coordinating with different teams.
- Proven working experience as an IT project manager or IT manager or relevant experience into Technical Management.
- Technical Management, Complete Asset Management,Staffing, Problem Solving, Data Center Management, Backup management
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- ITIL process on handling Tickets
- Knowledge on Active Directory/DHCP/WINS/WDS/DFS/Firewalls/Network Switches/WAPs/SIP Protocols/NAS and Cloud Storage/Linux Server/ IT Ticketing Tools
- Call centre telephony solutions knowledge will be a benefit and data governance
- Mailing solutions like G-Suite/O365
- Coordination with the technical team and assess the impact of the change.
- Provide RCA Reports on any failures with Faulty Management
- Perform Root Cause Analysis and BCP Planning.
- Coordination with Business units and higher management for the second level of approval for a change request.
- Assessment of change plan and back out plan.
- Arranging an implementation in the schedule of events.
- Responsible for the functional design and management of any change.
- Complete the Verification Testing post Implementation and Procure business units Sign-Off.
- Coordination between Business and Technology Teams to meet the project scope.
- Escalation point for all internal business units.
- Team Progress Tracking all the projects / incidents.
- Understand the root cause of the outage and preparing outage reports.
- Reviewing response and resolution track based on defined SLA and to recommend corrective action.
- Investigation and follow-up for a permanent fix of the problem.
- Coordination with multiple vendors for implementation and operational needs.
- Audit on all the Assets and different IT process and policies
- Set KRAs and Goals for team members and drive them for their KRAs and Goals.
- Continuesly monitor the compliance and health of IT infra