UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 22nd Jul 2022
Organization Description (US based company):
Let goodness, fairness and most importantly, love prevail in business; profits will inevitably follow.– Nand Kishore Chaudhary, Founder
Jaipur Living is an innovative leader in the high-end rug distribution industry.
Jaipur Living has been around since the CEO’s father founded the company in 1978. Now, one of the world’s leading rug distributers, Jaipur Living is growing rapidly. This growth can be attributed to the care Jaipur Living puts not only in their customers, but their employees as well. Employees at Jaipur Living are encouraged to collaborate, think independently, and stretch the creative process to develop new ways of marketing and distributing their products around the world.
Shift Timing : 02:00PM-10:30PM
Reporting To : IT Director-USA
Job Description: Seeking a Magento developer to join our growing IT team and help us define the technology vision. The specific responsibilities of the position holder will be (though not restricted to) the following:
1. Work with multiple teams and stakeholders to plan, implement, test, and deploy new features and enhancements for the enterprise ecommerce web site.
2. Proactively identify and fix issues/bugs.
3. Work closely with the Business Analyst, Systems Engineer and other IT team members to maintain and enhance integration between the web site and existing business systems (ERP, Sales force, BI tools)
4. Work with outside vendors as necessary to deploy upgrades, troubleshoot problems, and optimize web site performance.
5. Create and maintain useful documentation for technical & non-technical audiences.
1. Strong verbal and written communication are a must (must clearly articulate concepts and details for different audience types)
2. Must be a good collaborator and team player
3. Strong time management
4. Self-driven and self-motivated
5. Ability to take feedback and continuously self-improve
Academic and Professional Qualifications
1. Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in a Technology field is a must.
2. Demonstrated mastery in object-oriented software development
3. Full-stack development using Magento ecommerce platform
4. Experience with PHP and LAMP development stack
5. Working knowledge of Redis, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch is highly preferred
6.Experience with application deployment in a cloud-hosted PaaS environment (Magento Commerce Cloud)
7. Experience with ERP and CRM applications and payment gateways would be a plus.
What We Do For Our Team Members:
1. Give competitive benefits and salaries
2. Provide a laidback and friendly work environment
3. Maintain a modern, sleek facility, which complements our attitudes and desire
4. Create opportunities for growth inside the company
A background in retail or merchandising with a strong interest in the home furniture, home dcor, interiors, or lifestyle markets is a huge plus for this position.