This role is part of Supply chain planning and forecasting team at KC. As part of this team, the Business Analyst (BA) will support full horizon end-to-end integrated solutions, with a special focus on production planning and detailed scheduling. BA will be responsible for implementing and supporting PPDS/ePPDS related implementation projects or changes undertaken by the DTS organization.
- Manage business requirements specifications to Define, Build, Configure, Document, Test, and Deliver K-C Supply Planning processes within S/4 HANA ePPDS and/or SAP APO PPDS
- Support and implement global rollout at an enterprise scale of S/4 HANA ePPDS, delivering Production planning and Detailed scheduling business solutions
- Applying agile/scrum practices in the oversight of support and delivery of features and capabilities in partnership with various teams within IT.
- Identify continuous improvement and optimization opportunities within the scope of K-C Production Planning processes and participate in their prioritization, implementation, and completion.
- Operate in close partnership with the IT and business communities, subject matter experts, external consultants, cross functional teams, add-ons, etc.
- Advise IT partners on the implications of standard or non-standards solutions that can be applied to a problem.
Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or similar fields
- Overall 8+ years of experience in SAP implementation with at least 3 Years implementing SAP MM PP
- Experience with 2-3 full life cycle implementations in SAP PPDS and / or Embedded PP/DS
- Configuration and implementation skills in the areas of SAP. Production Planning (MRP) and Shop Floor Execution
- Experience in configurations like planning board, DS board, Different profiles, PPDS Subcontracting process, Alerts configuration monitoring
- Knowledge and experience of master data distribution of work centers / Resources, production versions, PPMs, PDS, capacities, Time-streams, CIF
- Knowledge of working on Production orders/Planned orders, Material Master, BOM, Routing, Work Centers, Production Version
- Knowledge of Material Planning using SAP MRP
- Understanding the integration with various SAP modules like MM, QM, SD, WM and PM
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and methodologies
- Implementation experience with interfaces to / from SAP, SAP S/4 HANA
- Possess good communication skills and exhibits creative thinking to be able to come up with ideas to business challenges
- Self-starter with very good initiative for investigation and analysis looking to overcome obstacles
- Exposure of cross-functional teamwork, vendors, and consultants both onshore and offshore desired
- Cultivates networking opportunities within the organization
- Broad range of business and IT experiences; Has achieved technical and/or business certification(s) is a plus.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks, managing own workload according to project plan
- Good time management and organizational skills; ability to multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines
- Verbal and written fluency in English is mandatory