About the Job Role:
As a part of the Globals team, you will work with the customer success team to coordinate all client service activities of government accounts with a focus on delivering the ultimate client experience. This position is critical in building client advocacy and ensuring continued profitability of the company by setting and maintaining high service standards for the company. Creating positive client experiences, and fostering a culture of teamwork and collaboration.
Business analysis training teaches requirements management one of the core skills of business analysts. Developing technical solutions to business problems, or to advance a company s sales efforts, begins with defining, analyzing and documenting requirements. Managing requirements at the project level can help fulfill business needs.
- Interpreting business needs of customers and translating them into the application and operational requirement with the help of strong analytical and product management skills.
- Knowledge in creating wireframes and user journeys.
- Experience in using tools like Microsoft Visio, etc.
- Knowledge on BI & reporting tools
- Should know how to work on database, write queries, retrieval of data, etc.
- Prepare BRS, SRS documents
- Using standard templates and natural language to develop requirement specifications.
- Serving as a channel between the internal-external customers and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Delivering work products throughout the project life cycle.
- Analyzing information from surveys and workshops, task analysis, and business process description.
- Analyzing the practicability of and developing requirements for new systems and up gradations to existing systems.
- The business analyst s primary objective is helping businesses implement technology solutions.
- Prior working experience in an IT industry is mandatory.
- Effective Oral / Written Communication skills and mandatory to know English, Hindi & Kannada.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Ready to travel across Bangalore/India for client meetings.
- Should possess an Engineering degree.