- Excellent career development opportunities
- Work within a company with a solid track record of success
- Flexible working options
We are hiring for a company which provide a revolutionary Mobile Communication Platform that allows a frontline workers to stay connected with each other, experts, managers, and critical enterprise systems in real-time.
Key responsibilities areas:
- Strong C/C++ programming and debugging skills in a Linux environment.
- Experience with Design Patterns, ACE Framework, and Socket Programming.
- Experience in Multi-threaded software development for Multicore Architectures.
- Experience in VOIP application development, preferably on client/server platforms.
- Understanding of system performance and scaling
- Experience in embedded software development
- Excellent problem solving/debugging skills design, develop, troubleshoot and debug
- Software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3-6 years of software engineering or related experience.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a Software Engineer role.
- You possess strong knowledge of C and C++.
- You are familiar with LINUX (Redhat, UBUNTU) operating systems.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments