Role: Manager, Digital Strategy (DS)
The purpose of this role is to drive digital strategy and transformation of the consumer interaction channels across the company and deliver an outstanding Omni-channel experience for our consumers right across the business. The role would ensure that we fully understand our customer's Omni-channel experience, behaviour and expectations, to be able to identify the scope and design future improvements and requirements.
Using and analyzing the data, and working with both technical experts and operational colleagues, our Manager-DS, will propose, recommend and drive through the team, innovations and improvements to the digital journey that looks to achieve the aims set out in our Digital Strategy. Working with colleagues in Compliance and Quality Assurance, our Manager-DS will undertake regular reviews across the consumer journeys to check the consistency, quality and compliance of our digital experience with both Brand and Tone of Voice, as well as operational processes.
- 2+ years of digital product management experience or equivalent demonstrated through work experience, training, education or a combination of it.
- Experience or exposure of digital strategy, specifically in area of content creation/strategy, and providing analytical support, evaluation of contact trends, conversions etc. in prior assignments is an advantage
- Excellent understanding of Omni-channel customer service, root cause analysis, and customer experience and knowledge of digital platforms, products and best practices
- Experience and ability to design customer-driven end-to-end digital experiences and journeys
- Excellent data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, being a good communicator (both written & verbal) with the ability to inspire colleagues
- Strong experience of driving forward and delivering initiatives in a complex environment within tight deadlines to an excellent standard
- Coordinate with the Digital Strategy team to drive and support the development and execution of digital strategy
- Evaluate data, contact trends, conversions, and key consumer behaviour across all contact channels to identify further digital development/modification opportunities
- Provide analytics support to evaluate key metrics related to a specific channel and digital strategy goals
- Identify, and resolve opportunities related to overall strategy, content creation/strategy, customer experience, analytics, or product management to meet business objectives
- Work with technical teams colleagues to monitor the implementation of continuous improvements to our online channels, and engage with stakeholders and internal partners associated with the business for implementation, execution, and post-execution feedback