UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 9th Dec 2022
1. Understand and translate business needs into dimension models supporting long-term solutions
2. Experience on building models on ERwin or similar tools.
3. Experience and understanding of the dimensional data model, customer 360, and Entity-relationship model.
4. Work with the Development team to implement data strategies, build data flows and develop conceptual data models.
5. Create logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high data quality and reduced redundancy
6. Optimize and update logical and physical data models to support new and existing projects
7. Maintain conceptual, logical, and physical data models along with corresponding metadata
8. Develop best practices for standard naming conventions and coding practices to ensure consistency of data models
9. Recommend opportunities for reuse of data models in new environments
10. Perform reverse engineering of physical data models from databases and SQL scripts
11. Evaluate models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies
12. Validate business data objects for accuracy and completeness
13. Analyze data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions
14. Develop data models according to company standards
15. Guide System Analysts, Engineers, Programmers, and others on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
16. Good to have Home appliance/Retail domain knowledge and Azure Synapse.