Job Description: Desktop And Network Support Engineer
Position 1: Shikaripura, Karnataka
Position 2: Hassan, Karnataka
Experience: 2-6 years
- Provide L1 support of all PCs, Laptops, tabs, printers and Biometric devices.
- Coordinates with End users of factories and ISPs
- Promote, regular use of IT Helpdesk by communicating and updating Cases promptly
- Maintain PC/laptop assets via OpenAudit
- Follow SOP for daily & weekly routines
- Impart training to factory staff and non-staff on IT helpdesk portal.
- Monitoring virus activities in local network.
- Train End users in usage of systems and software, also share tips on troubleshooting frequently encountered issues
- Shares feedback to reporting lead on improvements to processes/procedures/design as per changing scenario / needs at ground level
- Strictly adhere to the IT Policies and Procedures as decided and approved by management.
- Review of repeated issues & identify root cause, discuss with team lead for permanent resolutions
- Identify training needs of users and share with /across IT team members
- Upgrade knowledge on efficiency tools, maintain adequate knowledge of operating system and application software
- Conducting training session for sharing Knowledge and enhancing the skills of team members
- Ensure high degree of integrity and discipline at work.
- Technical knowledge of PCs and Desktop hardware.
- Basic network troubleshooting.
- Working technical knowledge of operating systems (especially Windows and Linux).
- Experience in Hardware support & Network related best practices
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting LAN/WAN and Firewalls/Routers