Driving business objectives for the agency s clientele through paid marketing activities.
- Lead and support the implementation of our paid marketing strategies
- Examine correlations between prospecting activities, revenue, and budget.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and HubSpot landing page sources reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Craft landing pages and lead-gen forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Coordinate, supervise and inspire members of our paid marketing team.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Monitor market intelligence and keep track on competitor movement and market situation
Should have hands-on experience in SEO.
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Manager for 1 to 2 year(s).
- A proven track record of successful marketing campaigns.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks.
- Hands-on experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Strategic thinker with great analytical skills.