We are currently looking for a Full Stack developer (Dot NET with Azure) who has the following qualifications and experience:.
Experience in application design and development.
We are seeking an .NET Developer who comes from a strong hands on background with for building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications Part of the job will involve maintaining and improving our current in-house projects.
Hands on expertise with extensive .NET core, ASP .NET, HTML, CSS,SQL server etc.
Minimum 1 to 4 years of Experience in the Software Development in various business applications.
- Creates moderate to complex technology solutions to support systems/applications Develops, tests, debugs, documents, and installs programs
- Basic understanding of Software Test methodologies, design patterns, OOPS concepts, build and unit testing
- Defines project objectives by analyzing user requirements
- Designs and develops moderate to complex user interfaces for .NET applications by analyzing business requirements and priorities and translating them into an effective user experience
- Assists with determining design methodologies and tool sets Completes moderate to complex programming using software development languages and third party software products
- Designs and conducts moderate to complex application tests
- Participates in integrating .NET applications
- Participates in interdepartmental development efforts
- Participates in development efforts across multiple applications and departments
- Develops .NET applications using community standards and best practices
- Performs support and maintenance on .NET applications
- Participates in the development of user manuals, user procedures, technical support documentation and operational procedures
- Maintains awareness of the latest developments in key areas of responsibility and brings forward opportunities that might benefit the organization
- Leverages technology to improve the customers experience
- Maintains a current knowledge of trends and technology through continuing educations, publications, and professional organizations Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Candidate profile
Functional Area Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category Software Development
Perks and Benefits
A competitive salary and extensive social benefitsdiverse and dynamic work environmentwork-life balance and support for career developmentwant to know more about Gnrgy? Then lets stay connected !https://www.gnrgy.com/