We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Embedded Firmware Developer to work on cutting edge technologies and futuristic projects with project managers, clients, and multi-disciplinary teams. We are building a strong and dedicated team focusing on developing firmware to various domains.
- Develop firmware for the dedicated 8/16/32 bit micro-controller / microprocessors.
- Comprehend the requirement provided by clients and device an approach to effectively implement it under the given timeline.
- Plan, Design, develop and debug system/software firmware.
- Should be able to understand how to read and write hardware schematics.
- Work self-sufficiently on the multiple projects.
- Work proactively with the Hardware and software team to produce advanced and quality products.
- 3-5 years of Hands on experience in developing Firmware for 8/16/32 bit Microcontrollers / Microprocessors
- Expert level proficiency in Embedded C Programming and Embedded Linux
- Should have good experience on Embedded Communication Protocols(RS232/RS422/RS485, GPIO, UART, SPI, ADC, DCA, TCP/IP, UDP, I2C etc)
- Hands on experience with different connective medium such as WiFi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, Radio frequency, NFC etc
- Good understanding on Hardware schematics and have grasp on interface between hardware and firmware.
- Ability to produce well documented code with excellent debugging capabilities
- Experience in developing firmware for IoT based product is desirable.
- Good knowledge of revision control tools such as Git, Bit Bucket, Source tree
- Experience in using multiple IDE and different hardware assisted tools like Atmel ICE programmer, bread board, registers, relays, LED s etc.
Industry level certification on embedded and firmware platform would be much appreciated. Any specific certificate based on Internet of Things would be added advantage.