We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Embedded Test Engineer to work with Project team working on cutting edge technologies and futuristic projects along with project managers, clients, and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Embedded Hardware, Firmware System testing
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Writing Manual Test cases for the application against the requirements.
- Handling the testing project independently and reports to the Team lead.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Verifying test result and logging defect in the tool.
- 1-2 years of Working experience as a test engineer in NPD related to embedded systems/Software projects
- Good understanding of Embedded system applications.
- Hands on in MS office tools
- Test Plan Test report writing
- Ready to take ownership of assigned task and complete it on time.
- Aware of Project Repository
- Expertise in Functional and System Testing.
- Experience in communication protocols such as SPI, I2C etc.
- Familiar with the usage of laboratory equipment like oscilloscope, Multimeter, logic analyzer, RF SPY or other Debugging Tool
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python/Perl and C programming.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, debugging skills interpretation skills
- Must have strong technical communication skills.
- Product design lifecycle experience
BSc/Diploma/Bachelors in Computer science/ EXTC/ Electronics / Electrical / Computers.