Position : Firmware Architect
Experience : 8+ years
Location : Work From Office
Salary : Open for Discussion
- Understand Software Design documents
- Develop & Debug Embedded C firmware as per design specifications
- Read Hardware Schematics and understand hardware setup
- Run and test firmware on the hardware
- Work with a cross-functional team
- Hands-on experience with Embedded Firmware Development
- Good Knowledge of Embedded-C
- Good knowledge of IDE for Development & Debugging
- Hands on experience with git version control
- Hands on Embedded C firmware development experience ARM Cortex-M Controller like STM32, NXP, etc.
- Basic understanding of Data structures (Lists, stacks, etc)
- Good understanding of Micro-controller interfaces - I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, Timer, Interrupts.
- Comfortable in using Oscilloscope and Logic Analyzer
- Working with advanced Energy Storage technologies and pioneering the electrical management systems of the supercapacitors & and fuel cells.
- Working with a cross-functional team comprising of scientists, engineers, and business
- Working for high growth, deep technology startup funded by leading VCs like Sequoia Capital and Exinite Ventures
Requirements and Profile
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college/university focused on electrical engineering, electronics engineering, or related technical field.
- Minimum 2 years of embedded firmware development.
Would be a plus:
• Hands-on experience with RTOS like FreeRTOS
• Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
• Knowledge of C++
• Familiarity with Linux Development Environment
• Knowledge of SAE J1939, UDS Protocol
• Experience working in a startup environment
• Prior Experience in Electric Vehicle, Electric Vehicle Charging Station.