- Bachelor or Master of Technology
Detailed JD Below:
- Senior FPGA programmer with experience in bring-up and debug on FPGA platforms.
- Knowledge on RTL (register transfer level) hardware design flow and methodology with low level programming skills in ARM assembly and C.
- Working with Xilinx/RVDS/DS-5 SoC ARM-based devices/block memory module capabilities in FPGAs.
Primary Skills :
- Strong comprehension of FPGA development environments and FPGA development tool flows and debugging.
- Architecting FPGA digital design and writing design specifications.
- Experience with FPGA RTL synthesis, implementation.
- Verification methodology and test bench development.
- Knowledge of PCIe, DRAM, DMA Signal processing hardware and firmware system architecture and design, with emphasis on systems requiring FPGA/software interaction.
- Experience designing with Xilinx FPGAs ARM based SoC devices.
Good to have :
- API development for Audio (post processing Codecs) and Testing Basic Linux commands and knowledge on usage of tools like Tera term/WINSCP.
- Good in evaluation of audio quality and conformance test (bits difference).
- Knowledge of audio digital signal processing basics.
- Communication protocols such as PCI, PCIe, DDR2/DDR3, I2S, DRAM, DMA. Device driver development and ALSA on linux.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for software.
- Professionally maintain all software and create updates regularly to address customer and company concerns.
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
- Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the customer requirements.
Technology and Sub-technology :
- Platforms: Windows, Linux, FPGA platforms
- Languages: C/Low level C, VC++, Microcontrollers, Microprocessors (ARM)
- IDE: Visual Studio(windows), ARM based Soc s (RVDS, DS-5, XSDK-Xilinx)
- Scripting: DOS, Shell, Perl, Python
- Tools: FPGA tool flows (including Xilinx), Visual Studio, RVDS/DS-5/XSDK
- FPGA ARM based Soc s (Xilinx-SDK/RVDS/DS-5). ARM assembly ARMV8 /ARMv7 architectures. PCIe, DRAM, DMA