Business Development Executive-Software Sales
Freshers (MBA or B.Tech IT) can apply!
What we Offer:
- An employee centric policy & culture as per the international standard.
- A global open-box career opportunity to showcase your capabilities outside your job responsibility.
- Training and mentoring by the board members and top management. https://www.azeus.com/investors/board-of-directors/
- A fast growing and highly paid career opportunity for the deserving and passionate employee.
- An organization where employees love to work till retirement.
- Onsite (International) job, 5 working days in a week, OEM having world class product portfolio, etc.
Business Development Executive will help in growing and managing Convene business in the assigned region (Domestic / International) by strictly following the sales process defined.
- Ability to learn and execute the sales process from start-to-end.
- Highly flexible and readily available for the customer/sales meetings (online / onsite), even within short notice.
- Frequently report sales activities performed and goals achieved to the line manager.
- High analytical and inquisitive mind to learn new things and apply on day-to-day basis.
- Ability to present the values of the company and products as the brand ambassador.
- Ability to effortlessly/naturally manage different types of sales cycle (from start to end) to meet sales targets.
- Eligible candidate must have any of these education criteria: (1. B. Tech / B.E. in Computer Science/IT), (2. Fresher or any graduation with minimum 1 year of experience in IT/Software company), or (3. MBA/PGDM in Marketing).
- Eligible candidate must have consistent academic record (minimum 60% throughout) from Tier-1&2 colleges.
- Eligible candidate must have pleasing personality, professional attitude, good communicator, presenter & negotiator of ideas.
- Eligible candidate must have tangible proof to showcase her/his past performance.
- Preference to candidate willing to travel (domestic & international), can communicate in international languages, willing to work as per market time zone.