- As a member of the SFCC DevOps team, this position provides high quality code solutions to implement, enhance and support in a cross-browser environment across mobile, tablet, and desktop in a mobile-first approach.
- Design, develop front-end user interfaces for customer facing storefronts (websites), applications and translation of UX design wireframes to produce visual elements of the application
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Ensure cross browser/device compatibility, mobile responsiveness, and performance.
- Co-ordinate with technical development team in the process of building the Restful APIs.
- Produce code assets in adherence to SFCC and KC security standards. Work with user experience team to develop user interface concepts that support the intended purpose.
- As part of a scrum team, you will be involved in sprint planning meetings, project scrum meetings, and retrospective meetings. Accurately report on development progress and issues, identifying remedial action when required to address problems and keep development on track.
- Perform unit and integration testing. Perform rigorous testing of all fixes, changes, additions, and enhancements to any application system.
Minimum Qualifications and Experiences :
Experience working on an agile team adopting DevOps and CI/CD.
Experience with AWS or Azure cloud experience is a plus. Experience working with virtual teams across time zones. Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: