UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 21st Jul 2022
• Develop the test methods, procedures for ECU hardware validation
• Develop test cases for ECU hardware validation
• Perform the hardware validation, generate and manage the reports
• Systematic Problem solving of ECU hardware reported issues.
• Continuous improvement of ECU hardware test methodologies.
• Experience in Electronics hardware testing is mandatory
(Automotive Domain - good to have).
• Depth knowledge of Electronics components and design analysis
(Understanding of Electronics design good to have).
• Thorough knowledge in Analysis of the requirements, Test Plan Development, Test
Specification, Design validation.
• Thorough knowledge on I2C, SPI, UART, ADC.
• Knowledge of Diagnostic & Communication protocols (CAN, KWP2000, LIN etc.).
• Good testing skill on Power Supply topologies.
• Good understanding of PCB guideline.
• Hands on Experience on Instruments: DMM, Oscilloscope, Function generator and
• Good Exposure of embedded electronics project life cycle.