UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 1st Dec 2022
Trellance Expands Data Capabilities with Acquisition of CU Rise Analytics
CU Rise Analytics is a Virginia based CUSO with global operations that was started with the sole mission of helping credit unions better understand, serve and support their members in the most effective & efficient manner. CU Rises service offering centers around bringing Data Science and forward-looking Data Technologies to our clients. Our core competencies are Data Analytics,
Predictive Modelling, Business Intelligence & Technology services. We are the only ‘Pure-play’ analytics company focused on brining this expertise tocredit unions.
Trellance is a leading provider of business analytics and technology consulting for credit unions, helping them meet the financial needs of today’s digital consumer. With a comprehensive suite of data science solutions, professional staffing and professional services, the Trellance team ensures credit unions increase efficiency, manage risk, and improve member experience. As credit unions’ tech partner, Trellance brings them to the next frontiers of fintech, filled with powerful tools such as artificial intelligence and machine learning. Data In. Insights out.
Learn more at Trellance.com.
Profile : Implementaion Engineer
Minimun 4years required
Location : Bangalore/Ahmedabad
Knowledge of the following tools and technologies:
SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS and Windows and UNIX operating systems.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Practical experience of Windows Server, SQL Server, SSRS and SSIS.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Flexibility - responsibilities may require occasional weekend work.
• Previous experience dealing with support cases or requests via e-mail or any tool.
• Familiarity with the Banking sector is advantageous.
• Ability to understand the logic flow of programming through reading C#, T-SQL, R and python.
• SQL Server administration and SSIS package deployment
• SQL agent job creation and scheduling
• Understanding of change and release management
Roles and Responsibilities:
Share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org