Our sales team is looking for a bright, motivated and high-performing Sales manager to join us. As a Sales manager at Focaloid, you will be responsible for managing and closing opportunities within your assigned territory. The person must demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high-performance sales culture, specifically prospecting for new business, consultative selling approach, account management skills, ability to upsell and cross-sell to existing clients and delivering results against a quota.
The Sales Manager is a client facing role and the person will be involved in taking over from the inside sales team once a new opportunity has been identified. The person will work closely with the pre-sales team and tech team to drive it to closure.
- Develop and manage relationships with prospects and accounts within your assigned territory
- Work in a team-selling environment specifically building relationships with inside sales, pre-sales and technology teams.
- Interact with key influencers for assessing requirements, proposing solutions, making presentations and creating proposals.
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use cases, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in CRM.
- Share weekly plans of status of accounts and potential leads, new initiatives, follow up action plans and revenue pipeline.
- All people management aspects of the team including individual performance management, team building, succession planning, cross-training
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Brainstorm with project and marketing team for maximizing client potential and to support and enhance visibility of companys solutions
- Setting the strategy in partnership with the business and technology partners.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering OR Equivalent
- 10+ years of experience selling outsourcing, offshoring and software development services
- An excellent performer with consultative sales style, negotiation skills, exceptional problem solving abilities and keen client assessment aptitude.
- A track record of performance excellence meeting and exceeding targets and objectives
- Experience selling to Director/VP level leaders
- Track record to selling to Startups, SMB & Enterprises in US and Europe
- Strong command in Selling Solutions and managing multiple clients
- Technically savvy; thorough understanding of technology space(product engineering, cloud, web & mobile)
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Proficiency using CRM; (Base CRM, Pipedrive, Copper, Salesforce, etc.)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills