Roles and Responsibilities
As a JAVA Fullstack, you will be creating and delivering high-performing digital platforms, including mobile and web solutions. Youll have the opportunity to design new systems or re-design current applications.
Java Fullstack at Zensar take end-to-end ownership of projects and provide valuable expertise in the software development life cycle, from concept, architecture, design, implementation, and testing.
Youll do this by:
- Managing and owning all aspects of technical development and delivery
- Understanding requirements and writing technical architecture documents
- Ensuring the code reviews and development best practices / processes to be followed
- Planning end-to-end technical scope of the project and customer engagement areas, including planning sprint and deliveries
- Estimating efforts, identifying risks, and providing technical support whenever needed
- Demonstrating the ability to multitask and re-prioritizing responsibilities based on dynamic requirements
- Leading and mentoring small-sized teams
Skills required to contribute:
- Knowledge in software architecture, system design, and development
- Solid working experience in Java and J2EE development skills. Solid understanding of the collections frameworks.
- Working experience in developing web services using HTTP REST/JSON and SOAP Working experience in Oracle PL/SQL Object-oriented and service-oriented design concepts, including knowledge of data transfer objects and associated design patterns.
- Hand-on experience with unit testing and working with continuous integration environment Excellent communication skills with the ability to solicit and formalize requirements and work with end users/customers