UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 26th Apr 2022
As a Full Stack Java Developer, you will be responsible for hands-on development experience in Java, J2EE, Web Services, SQL databased development, UI Frameworks and Technologies across all phases of the software development lifecycle and assisting Project Managers and Business Analysts in product delivery. The ideal candidate should have the skills listed below but in addition should be a self-driven, dedicated individual who works well in a team and thinks and acts strategically. When faced with a problem, the candidate should be able to ask questions and leverage the skills and expertise of those around them.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and support of multiple applications
- Translate high-level business requirements on multiple, complex requests into detailed functional, technical, and/or sys
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or Software Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience as a software developer and/or other similar relevant experience
- 3-8 Years of industry experience and strong experience with JAVA Development
- Established technical knowledge in software development methodologies and implementation utilizing Java technology stack.
- Experience with Angular
- Solid understanding of relational databases (DB2, Sybase) is required
- Strong experience with SQLdatabase development
- Established technical knowledge in software development life cycle and agile methodologies
Required Personal Skills:
- Good communication skills and will be able to work within an international team
- Self-motivated individual and creative thinker who will take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-orientated environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written. Capable of collaborating e ectively across a variety of IT and Business groups, across regions and di erent roles
- Good customer service skills. Ability to deal with di icult situations/individuals gracefully
- Experience with DB2
- Strong experience with source control tools and common IDEs like Eclipse.
- A strong understanding of Agile/Scrum and ability to deliver solutions using TDD, BDD
- Experience with Jenkins, CI, Sonar and any test automation tools like Cucumber or Selenium
- Knowledge of Autosys, Unix commands and scripting
- Knowledge of Financial Services