- Strong experience developing web applications on the Java platform (Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web Services).
- Proficiency in applying object-oriented principles and recommended design patterns to create robust and scalable system designs.
- Experience with Micro services.
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS and experience working with SQL Server/Oracle and No SQL.
- Sound knowledge and experience of unit testing methodologies and frameworks (e.g. MOQ).
- Exposure to complete software product lifecycle encompassing requirements analysis, prototyping, architecture, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Experience in providing technical guidance and inculcating engineering best practices within development teams.
- Web servers like Apache Tomcat, Websphere Application Server, Jboss.
- Experience with Cloud based technologies such as Docker, Mesos, Kubernets, AWS, Openshift or similar container technologies
- Experience with DevOps Tools like Jenkins/XL Deploy.
- Experience with Linux or UNIX platform
- Experience creating version management strategy and working knowledge of version control systems like Git/GitHub/SVN.
- Experience in conducting design and code reviews.
- Experience working in teams following Agile development methodologies (Iterative, Scrum, SAFe, Kanban).
- Ability to independently troubleshoot problems and zero in on the likely root causes.
- Define and drive improvements in the overall quality including automation, code coverage and inspection processes.
- Fundamental knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Sound understanding of basic operating system and networking concepts.
- Should be able to do POC on emerging tech stack.
- Support presales engineering.
- Should be able to contribute towards research and innovation on emerging tech stack.
- Java with Spring , Boot , angular.
- Good working experience in frontend , backend technologies
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in middleware technologies.
- Java Kafka would be an added advantage.
Key Job Attributes : Educational Qualifications :
Bachelor s or Master s Degree in Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical or equivalent