UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 22nd Nov 2022
Lead For Technical Support TeamBangalore, KA, IndiaAbout Company:ZaranTech is a USA based Global e - learning Company. We provide focused Individual and Corporate training in Niche IT technologies. Our Sr. expert trainers have 10+ years of real - time experience in the fast paced world of Information Technology. We provide
Role - based training as compared to Product based training methodology.
Most of our training programs are delivered Online and we provide Instructor Led and Self - Paced modes of training.Job Profile:We are looking for experienced IT technical support lead. Must have excellent written & verbal communication skills, .
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about work, coordinate all support related efforts across the team, willing to work in challenging environment, team player, excellent team management skills, open to new learnings & best in the industry.Job Description1. Working on Online meeting tools (Go To Webinar, Cisco Webex).
2. Handling Google App's (Google Sites, Google Drive).3. Training team on new tasks.3. Working with Sales TL's on Training Modules (Batch Start, Online Class Cancellation).4. Preparing Daily reports on the task like Ticketing System, Quality Reports (Related to Trainers, Students, Technical Issues), Updating reporting Supervisor on daily tasks.5. Assisting team members on the technical issues6. Handling technical issue Escalations7. Working on new technologies which are related to E - learning platform and implementing them
8. Preparing Weekly Roster9. Working with Google, Go to Webinar, Vonage and other different technical support teams10. Making sure all the team activities are handled smoothly11. Conducting review meetings on team activities
Knowledge and Skills :1. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS2. Demonstrates excellent communication and customer interaction skills.3. Strong organizational and process improvement skills.4. Always ensures the highest level of customer service.
5. Takes accountability and drives resolution by working with personnel from various teams to coordinate efforts and provide resolution to customer in a timely manner.6. Manages escalation; Works directly with customers in escalations and ensures customer issue is resolved satisfactorily.7. Manages customer issues using Jira and/or incident management tools.8. Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem.9. Conveys customer feedback to development staff.10. Reports recurring problems and trends to development staff to help prioritize important issues.11. Manages the research of customer problems/issues to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades for company products and services.12. Manages the identification and resolution of application and service issues and any other questions that may arise.
13. Develops procedures for finding and resolving problems with products and services. Delegates to appropriate technical or service personnel for follow - up.14. Ensures team is properly trained when existing products are upgraded or new products are released.
15. Ensures performance of the technical support group is within established Service Level Agreement (SLA) with the customers.16. Ensures the team is trained and familiar with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and any updates or changes.17. Performs employee evaluations; gives employee feedback and coaching to develop and improve performance.
18. Ability to effectively manage and lead a large team of employees.Location: Domlur, BangaloreWork hours:Rotational | Shift India (9:00am - 5:00pm)CTC: As per marketBenefits that you get:1. Medical Insurance for Individual and Family through Oriental Insurance.2. Salary directly deposited to Bank account.3. You earn 1.5 days of vacation every month.