UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 30th Nov 2022
Roles and Responsibilities
Partner closely with business to understand business priorities and enable/support the achievement of the same through proactive consulting and ongoing data driven support, design and execution of periodic and relevant interventions.
• Workforce Planning and fulfilment within timelines.
Desired Candidate Profile
MBA full time degree from Tier 1 or 2 institutes.
• Relevant experience of atleast 3-5 years.
• Exhibits sound business judgement, a proven ability to influence others, works collaboratively, has strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership and possesses a learning mindset.
• Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organisation.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills