This is yourrole. What part will you play
- Requirement analysis and design of manual test cases and automation scripts based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
- Test execution of features and/or bug-validation and delivering solutions in accordance with testing guidelines and timely with high quality.
- Identification and implementation of integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
- Performing relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification).
- Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
- Performing regular technical coordination / review with partners and ensuring timely reporting and issues if any.
- Supporting Scrum master for planning, ensuring risk identification and initiating steps towards risk mitigation.
- Preparing and Reporting test and bug statistics to the management and business partner
Wedon t need hard workers, just super minds
- You must have Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech with minimum 3-5 years of Experience in Software testing (Manual) and Test Design techniques.
- Knowledge in Defect Management tools like JIRA
- Must have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills
- Sound knowledge of Software Testing processes
- Experience with Agile/Lean practices
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive work style