We are looking for an iOS Architect/Principal Engineer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including iPhones and iPads. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with third party SDKs and back-end services. Android Applications development hands on experience and Rest API development knowledge is a Plus. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Architect, design, build and operate scalable software systems and services for iOS iPhones and iPads.
- Design and develop advanced universal application for the iOS platform.
- Design and build applications for the Android platform is PLUS.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of mobile applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Ability to estimate and providing the solution for the product requirements.
- Expert in Swift or Objective C .
- 13 -18 years Professional hands-on experience in iOS development.
- Proficient Knowledge on MVVM architectural pattern and other Design Pattern is must.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient on integrating third party frameworks and SDKs. (Cocoa pod, Swift packages, etc.).
- Knowledge on Healthcare domain is an extra advantage.
- Knowledge on developing frameworks and private pods/ Swift packages.
- Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle.
- Should have strong knowledge in Unit testing.
- Expert on REST APIs integrations and interacting with cloud servers(Backend).
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark.
- Should have strong knowledge on handling data more secure.
- Proficient in latest iOS frameworks and features (such as SwiftUI, Combine, etc.).
- Should have professional knowledge in code versioning control (e.g. Git).
- knowledge in Java or Kotlin and Android Jetpack Components is an added advantage
Education and Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science