Experience: 2 - 3 years of NodeJS Development
CTC: upto 7 PER ANNUM
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of data storage solutions MySQL, MongoDB, Firebase/ Firestore
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer for 2-3 years
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
- Experience or exposure to Agile development methods.
- Ability to work in constant interaction within small, close-knit Agile Development team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for team and client collaboration.
- Must be able to adhere to a projects standards and coding practices.
- Experience delivering code under tight deadlines with shifting requirements.
- Must have experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) or at least writing substantial test coverage using Mocha and Chai.
- Familiar with Micro-service architecture.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases (MySQL, MongoDB, Firebase/ Firestore) into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Interested candidate share resume to firstname.lastname@example.org whatsup:8095353772