Roles and Responsibilities
- Purpose: Responsible for the Development and Maintenance of OLS application which is a Company Liquidity reporting application.
- Scope: Company based PMLS IT Development team. Responsibility for the IT development and enhancement of PMLS applications
- Develop and enhance OLS application as assigned by team lead.
- Contribute and propose changes to application design.
- Train and mentor junior developers in team.
- Organize periodic knowledge and training session to IT Development and APS teams.
- Contribute to strategic developments of application as directed by team lead.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Extensive experience of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL (ideally Oracle 12c) and above.
- End to end development experience with Oracle database.
- Expertise with writing and optimizing stored procedures and SQL query performance
- Demonstrate track record in working on large databases where performance is key
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Very high level of motivation
- Strong communication skills.
- A positive and collaborative attitude
- Expertise in Tools: Git, PL/SQL
- Interests in finance topics
- Test driven development (TDD)
- Knowledge of DevOps