Roles and Responsibilities
- Engagement with the customers and understanding of their needs and putting together solutions (products and services) that are aligned with the customers demands.
- Responsible for supporting the business development team in putting together compelling proposals in response to RFPs.
- Responsible for bringing in industry/vertical specific expertise into building the solution and validating technical solutions from service delivery team.
- Co-ordinating with 3rd party service providers and integrating their solution components into the overall proposals.
- Plan sales strategies in response to market and competitors actions.
- Work in sync with the product development team and develop sustainable and commercially viable products.
- Understand customer needs and make sales presentations.
- Liaise with the marketing team to undertake demand-generating activities such as trade shows, exhibitions or customer workshops.
- Prepare sales proposals and train sales representatives / executives from time to time.
- Preparation of presentations about the products or services with their value proposition articulated for the usage of the sales team.
- Creation of marketing concepts and responding to customers RFPs and RFIs for our local and global sales teams.
- Use domain expertise to articulate customer requirements appropriately to product and development teams
- Prepare and deliver solution-based product presentations and demonstrations to customers.
- Execute on customer proof of concepts (POCs).
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to present to an audience from C-Level to End User, clearly articulate the value Profile products will bring to an organization, gain trusted advisor respect, and help influence, make well executed systems presentations and clearly articulate the products value.
Desired Candidate Profile
- A proven track record in pre-sales and/or consultative sales
- Domain expertise in IOT, Industrial Automation, Digital Factory and smart manufacturing solutions in the industry verticals of Manufacturing, Aerospace/Defence, Medical, Energy.
- Experience in integrating solution components into cohesive proposals that meet the customer requirements and company’s business objectives.
4. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Proven track record of not less than 8 -12 years in Pre Sales
- Experience in a start-up environment would be an added advantage
Perks and Benefits
At par with industry standards
Interested aspirants please mail your updated MS Word format resume with the below mentioned details
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Educational Qualification
- Relevant Experience
- Current location
- Preferred location
- Notice Period
- Willing to relocate
- Offer in hand (if any – CTC)
- Date of Birth