As a SDE in Enquero’s Products & IP BU, the ideal candidate is one who is conversant with and can work on multiple technologies in their primary role and lead the team and learn new technologies in their secondary role.
Your passion for programming and design combined with your ability to work on issues where analysis of situation or data requires review of relevant factors. You will exercise independent judgement within defined policies and procedures to determine appropriate action. As well as lead a small team to an outcome while being a role model for your team.
Your demonstrated ability to consistently achieve this while building and leading effective teams and diversifying your own knowledge in the areas broader than your programs/assignments will define success in this role.
- Must understand System Analysis and Design with understanding of Algorithms (implementation in any language is okay)
- Design optimal and performant solutions for product backlog items spanning technologies
- Work with Product Owner/Project Manager and UX lead for providing LoE estimates for Jira backlog items
- Lead and own delivery or work items (for self and team)
- 90% hands-on work items (self), 10% team responsibility
- Must be willing to learn new technologies, processes, business functions
- Minimum 6 years of industry experience
- Advanced programming skills with Python
- Should have handled defined modules independently in the prior engagements
- Strong knowledge of data structures & algorithms
- Hand on experience on building REST API end points for data consumption
- Hands on experience in writing shell scripts for automating processes
- Must have experience in test driven development, writing unit testing cases
- Expert in SQL and good with data modelling
- Experience working with one of the popular cloud based platforms is preferred
- Should be a team player
- Must have good communication and documentation skills
- Must have attitude to receive constructive feedback
- Should have worked with a team size of 5-10
- Good to have knowledge and experience of CI/CD
- Well versed with agile methodologies and experience in working with scrum teams