Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and maintain UI tests for mobile and web platforms apps written.
- Design, develop and maintain API tests for various backend services written with Java, TestNG, and Rest assured.
- Experience in working in TDD and Hybrid framework Implement continuous performance testing to regularly make recommendations for performance improvements.
- In-depth knowledge of QA concepts, test frameworks, and automation tools. experience working in an agile (scrum) software development team.
- Strong desire to work in an unstructured, fast-moving startup environment. Hands-on experience in automating RESTful API testing (e.g Postman, Rest Assured, SOAP UI, etc.).
- Experience with the latest tools and industry best practices - Front-end web application test automation (e.g., Selenium WebDriver) and REST API testing framework.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2+ years of experience working on QA automation.
Perks and Benefits
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- Want to know more about Gnrgy? Then lets stay connected! Company Website Details: www.gnrgy.com