Roles and Responsibilities
Identify the various channels for sales development and then prioritize basis potential and
ease of development
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the various channel partners.
- Have a strategic mindset which focuses on long term growth even though targets need to
be met every month
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of channel
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting partner relationships by engaging with them and
understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Spearheads the preparation and presentation to client of proposals and all client
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and
- Works within a matrix environment to achieve cross-functional strategic goals
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key
Desired Candidate Profile
Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently
meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at
all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Sharp learning curve especially regarding the industry and products.
- Should have good networking skills.
- MBA in Sales & Marketing with an excellent grade.
Experience: 5 8 yrs (Experience in real estate sales or mutual fund houses will be an added
Perks and Benefits