What will you be doing
- As an SAP ABAP Developer, you will work closely with a team of SAP functional / Technical analysts and stakeholders across the organization to accomplish the following:
- You transfer the business requirements to technically highly integrated system architecture, taking complex end-to-end processes into account.
- Definition, implementation and further development of the functional and technical concepts for the overall integration of the individual Future FC Landscape components.
- Assessment of feasibility and effort, development of solution strategies for technical, technical and organizational risks in migration projects and their coordination. Implementation of the migration rules in the migration tools (e.g. LSMW, SAP Migration Cockpit or SNP Transformation Backbone).
- User-oriented and cooperative conception and development procedure in the process model design (e.g. based on design thinking), which creates an optimal added value for our companies while constantly checking the assumptions and the actual results.
- Supporting the IT-technical scope with internal employees and external partners with regard to scope, time, quality and costs.
- Facilitate the implementation of testing frameworks and methodologies, Develop and maintain standards and best practices.
- Perform and ensure unit tests, functional tests, and regression tests are completed, Perform code reviews
What do we need from you
- Candidate should have experience with the following:
- 4+ years or more of experience in ABAP/ ABAP OO and very good knowledge of SQL / Open SQL programming language is required.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in IT, computer science or related field is preferred, with a minimum of 4+ years of directly related work experience in one of these fields.
- Solid ABAP development background: Classic reporting, ALV, Dialog Transactions, Data Dictionary, Complex ABAP-SQL, Debugging, Root-Cause Analysis, SAP Notes search and implementation.
- Practical experience in migration and data anonymization tools, such as LSMW/ SAP Migration Cockpit/ SAP BO DS/ SNP Transformation Backbone (CE, TC, DPM, CME)
- Experience with SAP functionalities such as BADI, User-Exits, Customer exits, Implicit and Explicit Enhancement and interfacing solutions such as BAPI, RFCs and ALE/EDI Idocs, BTEs, VOFM routines
- Development experience in at least two of the following applications: SD, MM, FI-CO, PP
- An ongoing thirst for new knowledge and ideas, and a desire to share, Ability to be innovative and seek new approaches to old problems.
What do you get in return
- Competitive total rewards package including a bonus
- Flexible work environment: Work remotely from your home when you need to!
- Outstanding people: Collaborate with the industry s top minds.
- Substantial training allowance: Hone your skills or learn new ones; participate in professional development days, attend conferences, become certified, whatever you like!
- Amazing time off: 3 weeks paid time off, 7 sick days, and 2 professional development days!
- Office Allowance: A device of your choosing and personalise your work environment!