As a Senior Software Developer, you will be:
- Responsible for independently and cooperatively understanding business requirements, designing, and implementing core components for real-world marketing automation platform.
- Designing, implementing application code to satisfy product requirements
- Ensuring high product quality through rigorous code reviews and unit tests
Fixing bugs and implementing enhancements
- Taking ownership of a significant product component in design and implementation
- We are looking for exceptional talent with superior academic credentials and a solid foundation in computer
sciences and distributed systems design and development.
- The candidate will have had at least 4 years of experience developing scalable, robust software platforms using Java/Ruby/Python or an equivalent language.
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science (or a related field) from a university where the primary language of instruction is English is strongly desired.
- Strong communication skills in a large-distributed development team environment are essential.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- 12 years of working experience with Python, Ruby and/or J2EE technology or equivalent OO paradigm
- Strong knowledge and experience with Kafka, Elastic Search, NoSQL databases such as Aerospike, Thrift, CI, and AWS.
- Experience working with container-based solutions is a plus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced technology environment.
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new tasks.