As a Senior Consultant in Enquero’s Enterprise Applications unit you will analyze business processes, pain points, as-is system functionalities to provide recommendations on addressing business challenges. You will leverage your experience in managing the development life cycle and administration cadence of mission critical systems used by the business to drive operating activities. You will analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate, and provide suggestions to improve existing system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
You are expected to analyze and recommend commercially available software and/or open source technology solutions based on business need. You are expected to develop a deep understanding of the functional processes and underlying technology options. The ideal candidate is a solutions-oriented, dynamic team player who will operate as a technical and process thought leader as well as strong business analyst and advisor. Your demonstrated ability to consistently achieve this while continuing to improve your knowledge and skills will define success for your role.
- Work in an agile environment, with cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams to improve, define and manage new business processes and help develop overall technology solution design.
- Assess existing processes and make improvement recommendations based on customer experience, cycle time and risk/reward analysis.
- Work on problems of diverse scope, develop solutions to technology challenges and deliver the requirements before the deadlines.
- Coordinate meetings with clients, document and distribute meeting minutes, ensure actions items are completed on time, communicate project status, escalate issues to management as appropriate.
- Support teams through all phases of the project including knowledge transition phase.
- Embrace new technologies and work with various tools and technologies to achieve desired functionality and adhere to industry standards, principles and practices
- Be an individual contributor or mentor/lead small teams on client engagement teams, working under the supervision of a Lead Consultant/Principal Consultant, to develop work product, lead specific project initiatives, and act as a subject matter expert on consulting projects.
- Contributing to your BU/Practice by
- Documenting your learnings from the current work and engaging in the external tech community by writing blogs, contributing in Github, Stack overflow, meet-ups/conferences etc.
- Keep updated on the latest technologies with technology trainings and certifications
- Actively participate in organization level activities and events related to learning, formal training, interviewing, special projects as assigned.
- Business Analyst with 5 years with 2 years of experience of working on ETL projects creating user stories
- Ability to understand the requirements and translate in terms of functional requirements as understood by developers
- Ability to document the requirements and write them in the form of user stories
- Capable of reverse engineering existing processes
- Willingness to get into existing ETL tool to understand the setups and document them
- Closely work with customer development teams in getting the requirements converted to solution
- Support the test cases preparation and support integration, UAT testing for the implemented solution
- Having exposure to one of the Agile methodologies is preferred.
- “Intuitive learner” mindset