UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 30th Jul 2022
- Ability to work individually or mentor a small group in an Agile development environment.
- Communicate effectively with global customers and collaborate well within a team environment to drive results.
- Embrace new technologies and work with various tools and technologies to achieve desired functionality.
- Work on problems of diverse scope, develop solutions to technology challenges and deliver the requirements before the deadlines.
- Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can readily be obtained.
- Contributing to your BU/Practice by
- Documenting your learnings from the current work and engaging in the external tech community by writing blogs, contributing in Github, Stack overflow, meet-ups/conferences etc.
- Keep updated on the latest technologies with technology trainings and certifications
- Actively participate in organization level activities and events related to learning, formal training, interviewing, special projects etc.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in design, development, and deployment of large-scale, distributed environment.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Must have been part of minimum 2 end to end implementation projects and must have handled defined modules independently.
- Experience on developing SAP HANA Information View and HANA data models with consumption of Hierarchies, Calculated views.
- SAP HANA modelling and scripting experience including ability to write complex stored procedures, Table Functions and HANA views using SQL.
- Expert in SQL and good with data modelling for relational, analytical and performance improvement.
- Clear understanding of Snowflake’s architecture and data sharing concepts
- End to end implementation of at least one Snowflake project is a must.
- Expertise in Snowflake Data Modeling, ELT using Snowflake SQL, implementing stored procedures and standard DWH ETL concepts
- Experience with SnowPipe and SnowSQL Development
- Experience in working with any 1 cloud marketplace - AWS, Azure or Google data services
- Knowledge of building REST API end points for data consumption
- Knowledge of implementing CI/CD in the pipelines
- Knowledge of Spark, and building jobs using Python/Scala/Java is a plus
- Willingness to learn and adapt.
- Delivery focused and willingness to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Take initiative and be responsible for delivering complex software.
- Excellent oral and written communication is a must.