We are looking for a skilled Software Engineer to develop and support Ivanti’s flagship enterprise mobility management applications. This role involves leading cutting edge security initiatives including Zero Sign-On password-less authentication , Mobile Thread Defense and Anti-phishing solution. The candidate will participate in development of application security SDK used by a large ecosystem of third-party applications. The candidate will have a unique opportunity to be a part of Apple Excellence Group which Ivanti is putting together with talented iOS and Android developers.
- Design and develop applications for the iOS or Android platform.
- Work with server team on the integration of iOS or Android applications with different services
- Interact with cross-functional groups including product manager, customer support and sales to develop new functionality and support existing customers
- Participate in all phases of the application development process: from concept to end delivery and support for enterprise customers and third-party developers
- Add to our automation testing pyramid as we invest in strategies and technologies that will allow us to release and deploy safely and more often
To be successful you will have
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent required
- 4+ years of experience in object-oriented software development
- Experience with source control and branching strategies
- Familiarity with modern programming concepts, including SOLID principles, Continuous Integration, Unit Testing, and Mocking
- Experience providing guidance and feedback during planning and code reviews
- Experience debugging applications and finding resolutions to production issues
- Experience developing iOS or Android applications
- Experience in developing Client/Server applications
- Experience with cryptography and security protocols